Redfield Law Offices - Portage County, WI Trash Attorney!

1.1

Update by user Jan 12, 2017

I hired Mr Redfield on a stalking case my ex-neighbor brought against me in 2007. They claimed I was "off-medication (VA Medical Center, Tomah, WI)", which there have never been any rules (they are real incompetent & abusive) & he also claimed I was harassing his wife, whom I had never met.

He sat in Court & didn't do anything. He has a reputation for "screwing his clients over in Court".

I also hired him for a Portage County (WI) Ambulance suit in August 2007, paid him $500 (personal check) in February 2008. The BVA settled in April 2015. I emailed Portage County (WI) in January 2016 & referred to 3 Rivers Billing (Milwaukee).

3 Rivers Billing stated they had never been paid.

I emailed both Portage County & Rivers Billing in early February 2016, a few weeks later about my $500 check to Mr Redfield.

I haven't heard from either of them as of this date.

This constitutes breach of contract on Mr Redfield's part.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2017

I found out the hard way that Jared Redfield at Redfield Law Firm in Stevens Point, WI is a crook! He just sits in court, won't say anything, lets the DA do anything & screws his clients over!

I am a Disabled Navy Veteran & I hired him for a Stalking case against an ex-neighbor. He accused me of being "off medication", when there wasn't any requirement. He didn't do anything in court. He just sat there.

I was also sued by Portage County (WI) Ambulance for a trip on 1-31-06 to a local hospital for an emergency back surgery for a staph infection.

It was a VA case & I paid him a $500 check & Portage County never got paid as of February 2016. Mr Redfield isn't competent, should have his cases reviewed & should have his Law License revoked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Redfield Law Offices Attorney.

Reason of review: Incopetence.

I didn't like: Incompetence in court.